- Project Planning
- Project Scheduling
- Detailed Project Report’s
- Value Engineering
- On Site / Off Site Management
- Approvals from Various Bodies – from Start to Handing Over (Statutory Appraisals)
- Vendor & Material Management
- Quantity Survey, BOQ’s, Rate Analysis, Material Specification
- Quality Audit & Quality Check
- Other Controls – Safety, Health, Environment
- Contract Management
- Cost control
- Cost Estimates
- Topographical survey and mapping
- Soil and material survey
- Structural Design
- Environmental impact assessment
- Socio-economic and feasibility
- Pre-investment feasibility
- Financial advice to owner and concessionaires
- Central /state government schemes
This license grants you permission for your dream construction project. It is needed to ensure that the builder will comply by all the set instructions for the various phases of an under-construction project.
Building Plan Approval
This is needed once your plans are ready. Your building construction plans have to abide by all building laws and need to be submitted for approval by the government. It is only when it is approved that you can begin your home construction or commercial building construction.
The following are the connections required for your construction project:
For obvious reasons, a temporary electrical connection is needed for the execution of your commercial or home construction. Once the construction is complete, the temporary connection will be converted to a permanent connection.
Another connection you require for your construction project is water. You need an approval for this connection as well.